Who can use the distance library service?
All students have access to online resources and students outside the Cheyenne area are eligible to have items sent to them.
How we can help you?
Our services to distance students include:
- A wide range of electronic books and articles
- Lending library material (such as books, CDs, DVDs)
- Scanned document delivery
- Photocopies of journal articles or book chapters
- Assistance in making information searches for assignments
- Assistance in using electronic resources such as web sites, databases and ebooks
- Advice on citations
- Library Guides
What do I need in order to use the library?
- You need to have a current LCCC Ludden Library card to borrow books. Contact the library if you need one or complete the online library card application. If you have a current student ID, the library card is on the back but before using it, contact the library to activate the card.
- You need an off campus username and password to access the databases. It can be found on the D2L home page (lower right side) or by calling the library.
How can I get help on an assignment?
The Ludden librarians are happy to help you with your research and information needs!
- Click on the Ask a Librarian tab at right or on the library home page.
- Text your question to 307.463.4995. (Standard rates apply.)
- Call the information desk at 307.778.1206.Toll-free within Wyoming 800.522.2993 ext. 1206
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the EMAIL ME link in the right box.