All students, staff, faculty, and community members that wish to use the 3D printing services at the ACC Library must sign a User Agreement before a print will be completed.
• I have read, understood, and will comply with the ACC 3D Printing policies, and the notice concerning United States Copyright Law outlined in Laramie County Community College’s Copyright Policy 9.1
• The ACC Library reserves the right to refuse any 3D print.
• Use of 3D printing must comply with Laramie County Community College policies, and in particular the Information Technology Acceptable Use Policy 8.3
• Only designated Library staff will have hands-on access to the 3D printer
• The ACC Library’s 3D printer may only be used for lawful purposes. No one is permitted to create material that is:
o Prohibited by local, state, or federal law
o Unsafe, harmful, dangerous, or poses an immediate threat to the well-being of others
o Obscene or otherwise inappropriate for the library and school environment
o In violation of another’s intellectual property rights
• The library does not guarantee model quality or stability, nor confidentiality of designs.
• Responsibility for removing rafts and supports is up to the user
• I grant permission to the ACC Library to livestream my 3D print job online.
• Items must be picked up by the individual who submitted them, using valid ID (i.e., driver’s license or student ID)
The User Agreement can be signed by clicking the link below: