Who can use the distance library service?
All students have access to online resources and students outside the Cheyenne/Laramie area are eligible to have items sent to them.
How we can help you?
Our services to distance students include:
- A wide range of electronic books and articles
- Lending library material (such as books, CDs, DVDs)
- Scanned document delivery
- Photocopies of journal articles or book chapters
- Assistance in making information searches for assignments
- Assistance in using electronic resources such as web sites, databases and ebooks
- Advice on citations
- Library Guides
What do I need in order to get library materials?
- To borrow books, place holds, or request interlibrary loans, you need to have a current LCCC Library card. Contact the library if you need one or complete the online library card application.
- If you have a current student ID, you will find the 14-digit library card # on the back of your ID card.
- If you do not have an LCCC ID card, then fill in that required field on the form with 11111111111111 and we will assign you a library card # when we process your application.
- To access the databases, you just need to login with your MyLCCC account.
How can I get help on an assignment?
The Ludden librarians are happy to help you with your research and information needs!
- Click on the Ask a Librarian tab at right or on the library home page.
- Text your question to 307.463.9724. (Standard rates apply.)
- Call the information desk at 307.778.1206.Toll-free within Wyoming 800.522.2993 ext. 1206
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the EMAIL ME link in the right box.