Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
Is it safe for me to get a COVID-19 vaccine if I would like to have a baby one day?
Will a COVID-19 vaccine alter my DNA?
After getting a COVID-19 vaccine, will I test positive for COVID-19 on a viral test?
How do I get vaccinated in Laramie County?
- To schedule a first-dose vaccine with the Cheyenne Laramie County Health Department, complete the First Dose Scheduling Form. For assistance with the form, please call 307-633-4000.
- Bring your ID and insurance card with you. The COVID-19 vaccine is free. If you have insurance, you may be asked to provide your insurance information when you receive the vaccine. The administration fee can be billed to your insurance. Whether you have insurance or not, there should be no cost to you to receive the vaccine.
- Come to your appointment at the scheduled time and place.
- Get your shot!
- Schedule your follow-up appointment for shot #2 in 21-28 days.
How do I get vaccinated in Albany County?
- Appointments for the Covid-19 vaccine can be made with the following providers:
- If you have difficulties finding a vaccine clinic, please dial 307-766-8222 and the Call Center support staff will be happy to assist you.
From Wyoming Department of Health